Exfoliant Scrub Extra Gentle is an exfoliator that uses natural marine diatoms to gently smooth the skin’s surface.
Reveal smooth, even skin through gentle exfoliation. With natural marine diatoms (fossilized algae), Exfoliant Scrub gently smoothes the skin’s surface by releasing dead cell build-up and pore-blocking impurities. Use twice a week after cleansing for a more radiant complexion. Great for sensitive skin.
Men and Women ages 20+ of all skin types.
• Contains natural exfoliating diatoms that are derived from marine phytoplankton to gently, thoroughly, and evenly exfoliate the skin’s surface.
• Removes pore-blocking elements without stripping away moisture so skin doesn’t feel dry.
• Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
• Natural marine diatoms (fossilized algae)—gently and evenly exfoliate skin.
Apply with a rotating motion to face and neck for about 30 seconds. Thoroughly rinse with warm water. Follow with pH Balance Toner and the Nu Skin® moisturizer of your choice.
• When your skin looks dull or lifeless, it’s a sign that you need to exfoliate on a regular basis. Exfoliation speeds up the process of the constant shedding of the stratum corneum—the top layer of the epidermis—making your skin look and feel more smooth and radiant.
- If you exfoliate too often, you will notice the “glow” that you used to get will disappear, and you’ll feel you have to exfoliate more to attain this. If your skin reaches this point, it’s best to let it rest for a few weeks, then resume a less vigorous regimen. Twice a week is ample for most complexions.
REGIMEN FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN:
• Pure Cleansing Gel—features papain to deep clean skin and
free pores of oil, dead cells, makeup, and pollution.
• pH Balance Mattefying Toner—contains powerful antioxidants from
polyphenol-rich strawberry extract to help refine your complexion.
• Moisture RestoreTM Day Protective Lotion SPF 15 Combination to Oily Skin—features colorless carotenoids to help shield skin
from aging UVA and UVB damage.
• Night SupplyTM Nourishing Lotion—contains patented phos-
phatidylcholine to help restore flexibility and resiliency to skin.
REGIMEN FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN:
• Creamy Cleansing Lotion—protects the skin’s delicate moisture
barrier while effectively cleansing the skin.
• pH Balance Toner—contains powerful antioxidants from polyphe-
nol-rich strawberry extract to help refine your complexion.
• Moisture RestoreTM Day Protective Lotion SPF 15 Normal to
Dry Skin—features colorless carotenoids to shield skin from
aging UVA and UVB damage.
• Night SupplyTM Nourishing Cream—features phosphatidyl-
choline lipids to help restore flexibility and resiliency to skin.
Exfoliant Scrub Extra Gentle
Complementary Products (cont.)
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES:
• Intensive Eye Complex—fortifies the skin’s natural ability to
absorb and retain moisture, instantly softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes to reflect a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
• Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System—brings together powerful, scientifically validated ingredients to target the multiple factors involved in skin aging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anyone who should not use Exfoliant Scrub?
People who have moderate to severe acne or who are using the entire Nu Skin 180o® System should not use Exfoliant Scrub.
How does Exfoliant Scrub exfoliate the skin?
Exfoliant Scrub contains diatoms that are derived from marine phytoplankton. Extremely fine, diatoms give under pressure so they exfoliate without scratching the skin’s surface.
1. Which skin types should use Exfoliant Scrub?
Exfoliant Scrub is great for all skin types.
2 Can I use Exfoliant Scrub daily?
Exfoliant Scrub is gentle enough to use every day. However, we recommend using Exfoliant Scrub twice a week.