What is a mother's checklist?
It is a checklist or summary list used by mothers which serves as a guide whenever they purchase items. They can also countercheck per category the essentials they should include on their purchase.
Who can use the mother's checklist?
- First Time Parents- You can use the checklist if you are a first time parent expecting to have a newborn baby.
- Already Parents- If you are already parents but need a refresher for the list of must haves for your upcoming baby, then the mother's checklist is for you.
- Friend/Relative- If you are a friend or relative of an expecting couple (baby shower) or you will attend milestone events ( christening/baptismal and birthday), or you just to give a gift, this checklist is also for you! Why? Because you get to buy and contribute an essential item for their baby.
What categories are included in the mother's checklist?
Hospital Bag Essentials- It can be dreadful and stressful especially when are you are a first time parent trying to prepare and pack your hospital bag! Worry no more because we have the complete list you need! You can prepare and start buying as early as when you are 20 weeks.
- Newborn Basics- The list of items include newborn baby apparel and diaper.
- Bathing/ Grooming Accessories- The list of items include all bath essentials, baby bath toiletries, baby grooming essentials, and apothecary items.
- Feeding / Nursing Essentials- The list of items include all breastfeeding essentials, weaning/feeding essentials and bottle feeding essentials.
- Nursery- The list of items include all nursery must haves! This is one of the exciting part wherein you get to fix and decorate your baby's room. Typical nursery includes a crib, mattress, playfence, playmat, linen, pillows, etc.
- Cleaning and Travel Essentials- This list includes all items you need when you travel with your baby and cleaning their items.