Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to order?
Please order through our website- www.mothermaterial.ph
If not, please send us the following information via text/FB message/IG message
Email Address: ( so we can create your user log-in to get updated with exclusive offers and for you to access your order history and future orders)
Complete Address ( include the pin in lalamove or waze)
Orders: in this format ( Item/Design or Size/Qty)
2. What are the modes of payment? Do you have Cash on Delivery (COD)? Do you have credit card payment?
We accept the following modes of payment:
- ATM/Debit and Credit Card
- Bank Transfer (BPI, BDO, Metrobank, and Security Bank)
- Cash Payment at Mother Material PH Store
- Cash on Delivery (Not all items are eligible for COD. Read mechanics below)
Upon checkout of your carts, you will be redirected to different payment options.
3. Where do I send proof of payment?
Please send deposit slip/proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line. We will not accept proof of payment sent to any of our social media accounts. Once email is sent to us, we will get back to you within 24-48 hours for the delivery update/ status of your order. Thank you.
4. Do you do meet-ups? Do you have a physical store?
Sorry but we do not do meet-ups. Yes, we have physical stores and we deliver nationwide. We have 3 store branches: Malabon, Quezon City and Antipolo City.
During Community Quarantine, we are only open for pick up and delivery of orders. No walk ins. Please order online and send us a message for coordination or special instructions.
5. When will you receive the items?
We have stocks on hand for all items posted on our website so we ship out orders every day. Our order cut-off is 12:00nn. If you order before our cut-off, items will be delivered to you same day. If you ordered after our cut-off, items will be delivered to you in 1-2 working days if within Metro Manila (MM).
If you are located outside MM, we have provincial shipment once a week.
Delivery will depend on LBC’s speed which is our official 3rd party courier. We are not responsible in updating you re: status of your provincial shipment. You need to coordinate with LBC directly via their hotline or monitor your tracking number via their website.
6.How much is the shipping fee?
Upon checkout of your cart, there is a shipping option- MM via Lalamove/Grab. We will book on your behalf and message you shipping fee once shipment is on the way.
For estimates of your booking, you can pin the locations ( nearest branch will serve your order) for the exact address of our store branches located in the Contact Us page (https://mothermaterial.ph/pages/contact-us).
7. Can I do store pick-up?
Yes, you can do store pick up. You can enter and choose which store you want to pick up from- Malabon or Quezon City or Antipolo City branch.
Pick up details ( pin on waze, contact person and number) and schedule ( date and time ) will be given to you upon payment confirmation. We are strict with the pick up schedule so if you are not available, Kindly advise a store representative and advise on your available schedule for pick up.
You/Your representative can drive by and pick it up. You can also book lalamove to pick up your items. Do not book lalamove until we confirm your payment and schedule.
8. How come some items are out of stock? Can I pre-order?
Answer: We do weekly inventory on our items both at the showroom and warehouse. If the stock is low, we schedule a pick-up to our brand partners to get the stocks immediately. As much as possible, we do not want to go out of stock because we understand that you need the items for your baby. On average, we restock in 3-5 working days so no need to worry.
(If items will be coming abroad like UV Sterilizers/Bath Tub/Cribs ) If we enabled pre-order for a specific item, it means items are expected to arrive at our store in 2-4 weeks if there will be no delay in customs. We will notify you via email.
You can also pre-order the items you like. We will reserve the products for you and notify you once it is available for pick-up/delivery. Please take note: we do not reserve items that are not paid.
9. What is your store hours?
Answer: On Monday to Saturday, our store hours are 10:00am to 6:00pm and on Sunday, we are closed. Please expect response from your messages during store hours. We will not entertain messages, calls, or emails beyond store hours.
10. How do I contact your store?
A. You can send us an email at email@example.com. Response time is 24 to 48 hours.
B. You can message us on Facebook: Mother Material PH.
C. You can message us on Instagram: @mothermaterialph
D. You can text us at 0995-6271068
11. What is the process for refund and replacement?
A. NO CANCELLATION OF PAID ORDERS. We will not process any refunds. Please make sure you agree to the guidelines above before ordering.
B. INCOMPLETE/ OUT OF STOCK ITEMS. If the item on our website is sold out, it means the item is sold out. If we open the item for pre-order, time frame for items to arrive at our store is 1-4 weeks depending on customs clearing and delivery of the items at our store. If the items you ordered are incomplete, you will be given 2 options. First option, you can replace the items. Second option, wait until stocks arrive. But definitely, no cash refund and we will only provide store credits.
C. IF THE ITEMS DELIVERED ARE INCOMPLETE. Upon receiving the items, please check the items immediately. If it is incomplete, please send us a video of the items you received. We will review our CCTV while packing your orders if indeed we were not able to include the item during dispatch. After 6 hours and we receive no complaint or feedback from you, it is considered that everything is complete and correct. If you notified us that the item is incomplete, there are 2 options. First, we will either send the additional items if you are within Metro Manila. Second, we will give store credits for the equivalent value of the missing item.
D. IF THE ITEMS DELIVERED ARE WRONG (SIZE/DESIGN). If it is a wrong item, please send us a video of the items you received. We will review our CCTV while packing your orders if indeed we included a different item during dispatch. After 6 hours and we receive no complaint or feedback from you, it is considered that everything is complete and correct. If you notified us that the item is wrong, we will either send the replacement item/s if you are within Metro Manila or we can agree on a compromise.
E. DEFECTIVE ITEMS. Replacement of items will only be allowed if the item delivered is defective.Just to be transparent with our process, before we ship out the gadgets to you, we record a video. We show the serial number and the item while being tested that it was working prior shipping it out. Before we ship out items, we take a photo that item is in good condition prior shipment.
Once the item leaves our store promises/gets dispatched, Mother Material PH and its team are no longer liable for the loss or damage caused by the third party courier like Lalamove/LBC/etc.
For Metro Manila, Quezon City, Cavite, Laguna, Marikina and Rizal, we highly encourage to avail of our in house delivery services since our riders are trustworthy. We will also be accountable for the items during shipment.
11. What is the warranty of the UV Sterilizers?
Warranty Claim Policy
For Babybee UV sterilizer
- Should be within one year from the date of purchase
- With proof of purchase and Babybee Warranty Card
For Other UV sterilizer
- Should be within 7 days from the date of purchase
For All UV Sterilizers
- Service warranty, will be done after inspection and confirmation of complaint
- Service warranty will not be applicable due to misused of item
- Not applicable if there’s a neglect in proper usage and maintenance of the equipment
- Not applicable if failure and damage due to user’s personal reasons or unauthorized disassembling
- Not applicable just by buyer’s change of mind
- Replacement can be claimed if the same problem persists
- Please bring the equipment to our office/showroom for inspection
- If client’s place is too far from our office/showroom; item can be sent thru shipment, freight shouldered by the client
Returns and Exchange
- To be eligible for a return and exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging and accessories, including blank warranty card.
- Your item must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method to your expense
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The price for the item to be exchange must be equal to the item returned